Thursday, October 23, 2014

C4k October Summary

Cylie's Blog
Cylie is in Mrs. Ripp's 7th grade class. Her blog post concerned her, and her peers', abilities to make decisions about school. She explains her opinions on the start time for school, and offers a later time they could start. When I was her age I remember it being very difficult to wake up, but as I got older it got easier. I explained to her that over time it will get easier to wake up. She also made a comment regarding making their own schedules. I told her, as something to look forward to, college students choose their own schedules. I enjoy seeing the many ideas and solutions students come up with, at any age. She did a great job considering both sides, but in the end made her decision.
Book cover of If You Had To Choose, What Would You Do? Teacher staring at boy student resting his head on his arm, at his desk.

Ruby's Blog
Ruby is in Mrs. Essenburg's class. I commented on her All About Me post. She told readers about her family, friends, hobbies, and much more. For my response I told her what we had in common; siblings, likes, and pets. We both have a brother, like swimming, and have a dog. However she also can play guitar, which I think is very cool. I think all children should have something they are very passionate about and enjoy. She was very descriptive in her post, and left nothing out.

Sateki's Blog
Sateki is a year 6 student at PT England school in NZ. His most recent post was about the argo. Sateki states, "The Argo is called an amphibian because it half boat & half car so it can go on land and water." His post was very descriptive, and he included his own story. The story is about some kids that go mud riding on an argo. His blog was very good with descriptions and organization; it's interesting to see what goes on in other countries especially in a different point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment