Friday, August 22, 2014

Blog Assignment #1

What About EDM310?

I have heard many things about EDM310. Some of what I have heard about EDM310 are that it is difficult, but useful. It is difficult because it is a large amount of work, but very useful to help teach organization and better use of technology in your classes.

My fear,as an avid procrastinator, is that I will fall behind. There is a lot of work that comes with this course. I am worried that if I put anything off I will not complete everything on time. Staying focused will be a very beneficial for this course.

I expect EDM310 to be the same as other college courses with strict deadlines and workload. I think it may be a little more difficult than other classes because my technological skills are limited. This class will call for plenty of practice.

Like I said, I believe my biggest difficulty will be staying on top of my assignments. Setting aside times for me to complete the work I believe will help me to stay ahead or on time. Keeping a strict schedule always helps me to feel more prepared and confident. As long as I pay attention to deadlines I feel confident I can succeed in this course.

I don't have any questions for this course just yet, but I am sure plenty are soon to come.


Procrastination quote

1 comment:

  1. "Setting aside times for me to complete the work I believe will help me to stay ahead or on time." This statement is very true! Setting aside the right amount of time to get all the assignments done and show them the attention they need, is very important to your success in this class. Great post!

    ReplyDelete